This post talking about the LG Shine CU720 phone’s address book questions: when I look through the ringtones and pictures there is a SET AS option(LG Shine CU720 phone). This leads to another option of Ringtone or Ringtone IS (in the case of Ringtones). A similar set of menus options exists for pictures. In both cases, when theoption to set as a Ringtone ID or Picture ID is chosen, a screen comes up that says “No Contacts”. I presume this is supposed to show my contacts. But it is empty?LG Phone Problem and solution
1) Is it possible to attach a ringtone to a particular person in the address book so that when they call the ringtone assigned to them is used? I cannot find out how in the instructions or menus. LG-Shine info
2) Is it possible to attach a picture to a particular person in the LG Shine CU720 phone’s address book?
Am I missing something about either the SET AS option or the contact list?
Ok, playing around with this I found this answer(LG Shine CU720 phone).
Basically it will only show contacts that are saved to the handset and not the one on the memory card. I hope this is a software glitch that someone is working on. After having one phone die on me with the information saved to the handset to be lost, I now put all contacts on the memory card so they can be salvages. Source:www.lgcommunity.com
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- LG Voyager tricks – 8GB Micro SD card doesn’t work?
- LG Dare – Free games?
- LG Dare tips – sync music
- LG Dare drivers download
- LG Dare free wallpapers download
- LG Dare – Making your own ringtones
- LG Dare – installing flash games
LG Shine CU720 Phone photos