This guide is for anyone who lost my root on an LG Revolution, allowing them to downgrade to the original Stock Rom (V4 or V6). LG Phone Problem and Solution
Please Follow the Instructions Carefully, to ensure success!
Downloads you will need:
Let’s begin to downgrade/return the LG Revolution to the Stock: LG Android Phones
- Download and install LGNPST in the following order if you haven’t already:
- Components >> LGNPST_Components_Ver_5_0_12_0.msi
- GenericModels >> LGNPST_GenericModels_Ver_5_0_10_0.msi
- Run "Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg"
- Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory. Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
- Grab the "VS910.dll" and put it in the "Models" folder.
- Right Click "VS910.dll" and click on Install. Note: DLL WILL NOT INSTALL UNLESS COMPONENTS AND GENERICMODELS PLUG-INS ARE INSTALLED!
- Make sure you install it properly, then reboot!
- Run "LGNPST"
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. Ensure ‘ask me’ is set under ‘Connect to PC’ setting, and ‘charge only’. Plug in your phone.
- Then you need to open the bin the little folder icon and chose the downloaded bin file. (select the stock rom you just downloaded) and Click OK
- Then click on Upgrade
- This process will take roughly 5-10 minutes so make sure your LG Revolution is plugged in, either to an outlet or your computer. LG-Revolution info
Note: This is to be done at your own risk; I am not responsible for any damage or harm caused by this process.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts