Here are some LG Renoir tips and tricks I found on renoir-lg forum posted by Gearu, thanks for his great works. LG-Renoir info
LG Renoir tips and tricks:
- The Visualization you see (CD art/square by default) can only be changed to the other one when you’re playing music via the Music Player Item in the Menu, not when you’re playing music tracks by looking in ‘My Stuff’
- Pictures can only be set for speed dial contacts that are stored on the handset’s memory
- Only images stored on the handset’s memory can appear in the dekstop/main screen photo widget.
- Animated GIFs cannot be set as the main screen’s background, even if you replace a GIF that you’re using (You can use an animated GIF file, but you can only choose to use an area of the image of frame 1) with a different GIF going by the same name, the originally set image will remain – which is quite bizarre.
LG cell Phone – Related Posts
- LG KC910 Renoir – Service Menu
- LG Renoir application – google maps
- LG Renoir software – ThemeEditor
- LG Renoir firmware v11g download
- LG KC910 Renoir drivers download
- LG Renoir – Increase the volume