The We-travel GPS software has been tested on my LG Renoir and it works fine!!! Hope you like it! LG Cell Phone Software
We-Travel GPS software step by step guide for installation on your LG Renoir:
1) Download the latest program file, a map and a voice file from here.
2) Plug your phone into your computer and select "mass storage" mode on the phone.
3) Open the "rcxx.zip" (where xx is the version number) file and copy the .jad and .jar files across to the "others" folder on your phone. **Note: do not transfer it into "Games&Applications" it won’t work**
4) In the "others" folder on your memory card make a folder called "We Travel". In this folder make two new folders, one named "Map" and the other named "Voice". **Note: They have to be written exactly like that or you will have problems**
5) Unzip the contents of the map file that you downloaded into the "Map" folder
6) Unzip the contents of the voice file that you downloaded into the "Voice" folder
7) Disconnect your phone LG-Renoir info
8 ) On your phone navigate to "Settings" -> "Phone Settings" -> "Memory Manager" -> "Primary Storage Settings" and select "Handset Memory" **Note: You may want to change your default memory back to external after installation of We Travel**
9) On your phone go to "my stuff" and navigate to the "others" folder on your memory card. Select the .jar file and install.
10) Once installation has finished select the .jad file and install.
11) Navigate to "My Games and Apps" on your phone and press the menu icon in the top left of the screen. Choose "set permissions" from this menu. Press the tick next to "We Travel midlet suite" and set allow on everything.
12) Open We Travel
13) When We Travel loads press "OK" to bring up the menu. Choose "Settings" -> "Advanced" -> "Files". Navigate to the "We Travel" folder that you made in the "others" folder on your memory card
14) Select the folder but do not open it and choose "options" and select "Set We-Travel root"
15) Open the we travel menu again and navigate to "Settings" -> "GPS" now choose "No GPS (set location)" and choose a location near to where you live. This will be the default location that We Travel will show when you start the application
16) Open the GPS menu again and select "internal GPS"
17) Wait in an area where your phone can connect to the GPS and when it connects We Travel will show your location on the screen. **Note: The blue dot in the right hand corner turns green when you are connected to GPS**
LG cell Phone – Related Posts
can’t get the data finded. mem-card keeps disapering. on renoir.
Ciao a tutti, e grazie di esistere, il problema è che io seleziono GPS interno ma we travel non si connette e il cerchietto rimane sempre blu. potete aiutarmi??? GRAZIE
Hey buddy, i have a question,
this java works in a lg kp570 (cookie)????
it cant find my map file
It doesnt work
I tried many times but it didn’t work.
Could anyone help me?
while installing .jad file i am having authentication failed can you please advice what i need to do in this case.
thanks in advance for your help