You can change the settings of your messaging system on your LG Pop GD510. This can make the phone more to your liking. To do this, go to your communication tab and choose messaging then settings then text message. LG-Pop info
Here are five options that you have for making changes on your LG Pop GD510:
- Get a delivery report. Activate this to receive confirmation that the messages that you send are actually received by the person you send them to.
- Storing messages. Want to store your messages for a shorter or longer period of time than the phone currently does? Just change the “validity period” in this section of the phone.
- What to do with long messages. If you type in a text message that’s too long to send as one SMS, you have the option to either send it as an MMS or send it as two separate SMS messages. Change that setting here.
- Change your message type. You can leave your text as text or convert it to Voice, Fax, Email or x.400.
- Change your character encoding. This allows you to alter the size of your messages. Change this if you’re on a limited data plan.
LG Pop GD510 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts