Someone asked me how to set up an email on the LG Pop GD510. That’s not a had way, following is the a complete instruction on how to set up an email on the LG Pop GD510 that posted by Numaan. LG Phone Problem and Solution
After you have set-up your email account on your LG Pop GD510, you have to:
1) Go to Email – this is where all your different accounts should show-up like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc…..
2) Touch Options (the 3 lines in the box on the top-left of the screen) and select ‘Email settings’
3) Touch ‘Retrieve Interval’ and choose your time from the list of times – onces you have selected a time – it warns you that extra charge for ‘auto retrieve’ will be charged. (this warning only comes up if you change from ‘off’ to a time and doesn’t come up if you change you time from something like 15mins to 4hours)
4) Now go to the account you want to auto retrieve from (if all accounts then you will have to do this from each accounts separately) – and then go to options (the 3 lines with the box in the top-left of the screen) and select ‘settings’.
5) Scroll down to the very bottom and change ‘Auto retrieve’ from ‘OFF’ to ‘ON’ by touching it the two arrows beside ‘OFF’
6) Last but not least –> Touch ‘Save’ at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. LG-Pop info
LG Pop GD510 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
After configuring Email in my mobile(LG GD510) it is giving connection failed , but i am able to access all other sites .
Thanks, this was really helpful and simple when you know how!!
What is the cost that will be charged after setting the email setup on LG GD510?
Hello Numaan, After you have set-up your email account on your LG GD510 like entering the pop and smtp so and so forth it will ask me for update inbox now, should i select yes or no.
can not save user name & PW on pep every time req to fill the space I use email from opera
Meri phone mai E-mail setp nahi chal rahi Hi. Mobile Model lg gd 510 hi