When you got a LG Phone that supports java games but not displaying properly on your phone, here’s a simple freeware can help you change and edit the screen resolution of the java games. To download the Nokia Screen Resolution Changer (Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0) that will provide a very simple and effective workaround. LG Phone Problem and solution
LG Phone tips – Changing the resolution of the java games
- Extract the jar file by using the Winzip
- Open the ‘META-INF’ folder
- You will see a file called ‘MANIFEST.MF’, open it in notepad
- Now you must know 2 things to edit the file. First, you must know the original resolution of the game. Ususally this information can be found on the author’s website. Second, you must know the resolution of your screen. Then type the following two lines at the end of the text in the MANIFEST.MF file:
In the example above ‘www,xxx’ represents the original resolution of the game. ‘yyy,zzz’ represents the resolution of your phone’s display.
In the picture example below, the original game resolution is 176×208 and the target resolution of my screen (N80) is 352×416.5.
- Now save the changes in the MANIFEST.MF file and drag it back into the META-INF folder in your jar file to overwrite the old one.
- That’s it! Now install the jar to your phone and enjoy your full screen game…
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts