The major purpose of this post is to teach you how to install LG Optimus T USB drivers. Doing it is pretty easy. This tip has been tested and works great on my LG Optimus T without any problem. If you have any trouble while installing, feel free to let me know. I will return you back as soon as possible. LG Android Phones
How to Install LG Optimus T USB Drivers Steps:
- Download the LG Mobile Support Tool to your computer or laptop from LG official site. http://www.lg.com/uk/support/mc-support/mobile-phone-support.jsp
- Install the LG Mobile Support Tool, and while the phone is DISCONNECTED open the program.
- Under the Options & Help menu, choose Country & Language. Set Singapore as your country, and English as your language (unless you prefer another of the listed languages. Hillbilly was not listed.)
- Next, on the main window choose to install the USB driver, and choose LGP500 (or LGP509) as the model number.
- Wait while the app downloads and installs 4 or 5 separate drivers.
- On your LG Optimus T, enable USB debugging and plug it in.
You now have the ADB driver, and the USB modem drivers installed. You know what to do next. Have a good day. LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus T Android Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts