This file was supplied by eps1lon3 on androidcentral.com. I have simply changed the file name so it is ready to flash, and uploaded it to my website that does not need a subscription to download.
LG Optimus S ZVJ update.zip Download:
- [Mirror 1]: http://www.mediafire.com/?gbegcanq69y1owf
- [Mirror 2]: http://www.4shared.com/zip/IrFAivd-/4114be2aeb15update.html?
- [Mirror 3]: http://www.lg-phones.org/wp-content/upgrade/lg-optimus-s-zvj-update.zip
Remember: If you want to root your LG Optimus S ZVJ by flashing this update.zip, never forget to rename the file name from “lg-optimus-s-zvj-update.zip” to “update.zip”, and placed the file on the root of your SD card. Good luck.
How to flash the ZVJ update.zip Steps:
- Enter into the VH recovery (How?)
- Press [Vol Dwn] button once to highlight "apply sdcard:update.zip"
- Press the [Menu] button to run the ZVJ updater
- After around 75 seconds (based on class 6 sdcard) it will return to the recovery menu
- If you get a signature error, either you don’t have stock recovery or your ZVJ update.zip download is corrupted.
- At this point you need to press the [Menu] button to continue the rest of the install (write the radio, boot android, recreate dalvik-cache).
- This should take anywhere from 3-5 minutes. Your phone will reboot. When the update is done, you should be booted into Android. You are now running ZVJ with ZVJ Radio.
Caution: To root the ZVJ Baseband, you MUST start from a rooted version of ZVD or ZVH. Nothing else will work as of now.
LG Optimus S Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts