If your LG Optimus S becomes unresponsive or sluggish, try restarting your phone and see if that helps. In case your phone has a persistent problem that cannot be solved, the last resort is to do a factory reset. LG Android Phones
Performing a factory reset on the LG Optimus S via settings: LG Phone Problem and Solution
- From the Home screen, press MENU and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your LG Optimus S or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the LG Optimus S: LG-Optimus info
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the Home and Volume Down button
- Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
Caution: All data including third-party applications will be deleted after you do a factory on your LG Optimus S. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
LG Optimus S Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts