If you are tired of typing out ADB commands, I’m sure some this Android Recover Flasher would be helpful. This program combines some of the most common tasks we perform with ADB and automates them for you. LG-Optimus info
Where is Recovery Flasher?
All the features are built into this program. I have decided to expand this program’s functionality. LG Cell Phone Software
LG Optmus Android Recovery Flasher Features Explained
- Flash ROM – Place a ROM in the ‘ROM’ folder renamed rom.zip. Hit enter and the zip will get flashed to your phone automatically
- Flash Recovery – Will help you flash a recovery to your phone. For the Optimus V users, it will help you install all the needed drivers as well as obtain root privileges. Optimus T, S, and One phones will be able to flash a recovery.
- Wipe dalvik-cache – Self explanatory.
- Mount /system r/w – Allows read/write access to /system
- Push ROM to SD card – Self explanatory (pushes to root of sd)
- Push framework-res.apk – Pushes framework-res.apk to /framework, wipes dalvik-cache, and reboots the phone for you.
- Push bootanimation.zip – Will remove boot animation and replace with one of your choice. (removes from /data/local as well as /system/media)
- Reboot – Reboot
- Reboot into Recovery – Obv.
How to use the LG Optmus Android Recovery Flasher Steps:
- Download the Recovery Flasher
- Unzip the folder somewhere (desktop is easy)
- Double click RecoveryFlasher.exe
- Choose ‘flash recovery’
- Place your phone in debug mode >setting>applications>development>USB debugging
- Choose what you want to do
- Follow the prompts and hit "any" key when told
- Your phone will reboot into the recovery for you, and from there you can mount your sdcard and transfer a new ROM to flash. Or even easier, use the new "Flash ROM to phone" feature.
You’re responsible for your own actions, I’m not reliable.
The LG Optmus Android Recovery Flasher works for several Android Phones, like LG Optimus V, LG Optimus S, LG Optimus One, LG Optimus T.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts