The major purpose of this post is to tell you how to install LG Optimus One USB drivers. Doing it is pretty easy. This tips has been tested and works great without any problem. If you have any troubles when installing, feel free to let me know. I will return you back as soon as possible. LG Android Phones
How to Install LG Optimus One USB Drivers Steps:
- Download the LG Mobile Support Tool to your computer or laptop from LG official site. http://www.lg.com/uk/support/mc-support/mobile-phone-support.jsp
- Install the LG Mobile Support Tool, and while the phone is DISCONNECTED open the program.
- Under the Options & Help menu, choose Country & Language. Set Singapore as your country, and English as your language (unless you prefer another of the listed languages. Hillbilly was not listed.)
- Next, on the main window choose to install the USB driver, and choose LGP500 as the model number.
- Wait while the app downloads and installs 4 or 5 separate drivers.
- On your LG Optimus One, enable USB debugging and plug it in.
You now have the ADB driver, and the USB modem drivers installed. You know what to do next. Have a good day. LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus One Android Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts