What is a full hardware reset (Hard Reset, Factory Settings)?
The Hard/Factory Reset is a complete cleansing of internal memory. Erases all user data, as well as all the installed programs (except those located in the memory ROM. ROM is a memory read-only). LG Android Phones
How to do a factory/hard reset on the LG Optimus Me?
Here we list two methods: LG Phone Problem and Solution
1. From the LG Optimus Me phone settings:
- Once you open your phone, on the home and press MENU and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything
If you cannot turn on your LG Optimus Me or access the phone settings, then the method can help you.
2. To do a factory/hard reset by using the buttons on the LG Optimus Me:
To do it, you need to phone off hold down the Volume Down button + call + answer key rebound when the phone starts to boot, then releasing the button lights out, two others are keeping up the appearance of a robot with a box.
Caution: If you perform a factory/hard reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a factory/hard reset. LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus Me Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts