Mobile networks eat up battery, and the data usage in the mobile phones decreases the battery life further. If you have an LG Optimus LTE and never ever use the 4G LTE, then I highly recommend you to close the connection. LG Android Phones
How to Turn off 4G LTE on LG Optimus LTE Steps: LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* which will go to the phone’s "hidden menu”.
- Go to "Phone Information".
- Scroll down to "Set preferred network type"
- Click the "Set preferred network type:" button and select "GSM/CDMA only".
- Click “Return” button
Caution: If this doesn’t work, the system will prompt the error message. Then after you click the “Return” button you should restart your LG Optimus LTE as soon as possible before the error message popping up. However, this method doest not absolute work. You have to try again and again.
Following is another way made by Sharpshooterrr:
- Create a new APN and use it when you want to "switch off" lte:
- Settings -> Wireless and Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names -> Menu (Add new APN)
- Name: HSPA+ (can name it whatever you want)
- APN: phone
- Proxy: leave blank
- Port: leave blank
- Username: leave blank
- Password: leave blank
- Server: leave blank
- Mmsc: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- Mms proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- Mms port: 80
- Mcc: 310
- Mnc: 410
- Authentication type: none
- APN type: default,mms,supl,hipri (no spaces)
If you have turn off the 4G LTE on your LG Optimus LTE, please leave your comments to let us know, thanks. LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts