Here’s a LG Optimus LTE rooting tutorial for the new users facing unanswered (at a first glance) questions while browsing through the tremendous amount of information that can be found. Following is the step-by-step I just did on my brother’s LG Optimus LTE that came with 2.3 Gingerbread from Bell.
I am not responsible for any damages (bricking, not working, basically anything that goes wrong). This has been tested and works. Leave your thanks comments if you think that this guide has helped you. If you have any problems or question with rooting, post everything here.
How to root LG Optimus LTE Steps:
- Enable USB Debugging on your LG Optimus LTE: Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Enable Debugging and check the box
- Download an install the LG USB drivers:
- After installing the USB drivers connect the phone to the PC.
- Pull down the notification bar at the top of the phones screen and click on USB Connected.
- Set the phone to Internet Connection mode (CHARGE ONLY not Mass Storage).
- Download ROOT-LU6200.zip
- Unpack, find the runme.bat file and double click on it to run it.
LG Optimus LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts