Here, we show you how to do a hard reset on LG Optimus L9 with step by step instructions.
Please notice that all data and apps will be wiped from the LG Optimus L9 if you follow the instructions. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
Software Menu Reset:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If that doesn’t work, or if your phone is frozen:
- Turn the power off. If your LG Optimus L9 is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it after few seconds
- Hold the Volume Down button + HOME button
- Press and hold the Power button until you see a Bigger Green Standing Android and circulating Molecular structure above it.
- DONE! Your LG Optimus L9 should boot now and will be back in action.
Warning again: ALL DATA AND APPS WILL BE WIPED.
LG Optimus L9 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts