Here, we show you how to do a hard reset on LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 with step by step instructions.
Please notice that all data and apps will be wiped from the LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 if you follow the instructions. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
How to do a hard reset on LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715:
- Turn the power off, press and hold the Volume down key + Hot key
+ Power key.
- Release the Power key when the LG logo appears on the screen.
- Release Volume down key + Hot key when the LG logo disappears. After a while,
Android robot will be displayed and recovery will proceed.
- Leave your phone for at least a minute while the hard reset is carried out.
- DONE! Your device hould boot now and will be back in action.
Warning: ALL DATA AND APPS WILL BE WIPED.
LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts