Here’s the LG Optimus G Pro Android 4.4.2 Kitkat custom rom with CWM pre-installed and the modem already removed. It’s based on F20SV20C Kitkat Firmware, you can get the root access by installing supersu.zip right after flashing the rom.
- Flash your phone to stock 4.1.2 and remove the modem.
- Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery
- Reboot into Recovery
- Do a Nandroid backup!
- WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
- Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
Caution: I’m not responsible of dead sdcards , lost files and other phone problems. Please Make a Full backup before installing this ROM.
LG Optimus G Pro Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- How to Flash / Update LG Optimus G Pro to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- Official Stock LG Optimus G Pro Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Firmware / Rom
- LG Optimus G Pro will get Android 4.4 Update in Q2
- LG to announce the QuickWindow Case for LG G Pro
- LG G Pro 2 confirms successor to its Optimus G Pro to be Showcased at MWC