I thought I’d share everything I’ve learned regarding the LG Optimus F6 over the past few weeks. Well folks, here’s what I’ve picked up by reading reading reading & exploring exploring exploring. Hope this helps noobs and leets alike.
More things some people might just not know about, if you do, good for you, if you don’t you do now!
1. LG OPTIMUS F6 D500 QUICKBUTTON:
QuickButton enables you to select apps you wish to get quick access to such as QuickRemote, QuickMemo, Camcorder, Browser, Music, and all other apps.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > QuickButton
- Tap Shortcut to select an app you would like to use.
- Tap None if you do not want to use the QuickButton or select an app from the list below.
Note: The default for the QuickButton is LG’s QuickMemo app.
2. LG OPTIMUS F6 D500 QUICKREMOTE APP:
With QuickRemote you can turn your phone into a remote for your home TV and cable box.
Note: QuickRemote on the F6 works with a select number of manufacturers and cable providers.
Add a remote
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > QuickRemote
- Select a room from the list at the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap the Plus icon at the top right corner of the screen to add a device.
- Read the Notification and touch Agree to continue..
- Tap either TV or Cable box.
- Choose a manufacturer from the list, point your phone towards the device, and follow the prompts.
Note: If you select LG for your TV manufacturer and tap Yes to complete setup, you will see an option to use Magic Remote. Magic Remote is a simple way of controlling a Smart TV for the most convenient, stylish and advanced Smart TV user experience.
Magic Remote is compatible only with LG Smart TVs released in 2012 and after. Tap Support models to see a list of compatible LG Smart TV models. Tap the Back key to return to previous screen. Select Yes to continue, and follow prompts to complete setup.
Customization & Settings
You can edit your remote name, move your remote to a different room, delete your remote, edit your room name and icon, rearrange items to be displayed on the tabs, and select touch feedback.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > QuickRemote > Menu Key and tap an item from the list to customize your remote & settings.
3. LG OPTIMUS F6 D500 QUICK TRANSLATOR APP:
Quick Translator lets you instantly translate foreign words, sentences, and phrases.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Quick Translator
- Read the User agreement and touch Agree. If desired, follow the prompts to download a free dictionary and/or purchase one for more extensive search results.
- Touch each of the two tabs at the top of the screen and choose from dozens of languages available to be scanned and then translated.
- Touch Word, Line, or Block to configure Quick Translator to read only one word or several according to your needs.
- Using the onscreen focus/center brackets as a guide, hold your phone over the text you would like to translate. Once Quick Translator recognizes the word(s), it will translate according to your default dictionary.
- The original word along with its translation will be displayed in a tab at the bottom of your screen.
4. LG OPTIMUS F6 D500 VUTALK APP:
With VuTalk on Optimus F6, you can draw and share notes in real time between compatible devices. It is like an interactive postcard.
If this is your first time using VuTalk, you will have to register with the VuTalk server.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Contacts
- Tap , accept the terms of service, and tap OK.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Contacts
- Tap to display only VuTalk contacts.
- Tap a contact you want to connect with using VuTalk and tap .
- Once the recipient accepts the request, you can draw or write on the display with your finger, and the same information will appear on the recipient’s device.
- To share pictures and other media, tap , select an option, and follow instructions to put the attachment on screen.
- Once the file is on the VuTalk screen, you can resize or rotate it. To transfer the file, tap the whiteboard portion of the screen.
- To add additional pages to your VuTalk collaboration, tap the triangle at the bottom of the screen.
- To change paper style and color, press the Menu key and tap Paper style.
- Make your selections and tap OK.
- Tap or the back key to end the VuTalk session.
LG Optimus F6 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts