Here is a guide to flash LG Optimus Black, it is easy to understand for everyone. LG Android Phones
Before you proceed, you need to understand one thing: I’m not responsible for any damage or brick, you are doing this at your own risk! Let’s start flashing. LG Phone Problem and Solution
To Flash a ROM for your LG Optimus Black you first need to meet the following prerequisites: LG-Optimus info
How to flash LG Optimus Black Steps:
1. Install the USB drivers and LG B2C Tools
2. Unzip KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.7z and installed msxml.msi
3) Shut down the LG Optimus Black, remove the battery and connect the USB cable holding down the Volume Up button and wait until the drivers are installed (the phone should be on the "S/W upgrade Please wait" state while upgrading!!!!)
3′. Enable USB debugging and connect USB cable to your LG Optimus Black
4. Open your device manager and disabled under the Modem LGE Mobile USB Modem
5. Starts KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
6. In the Software Updater select "Type"=CDMA , "PhoneMode"=DIAG, and at "KDZ file" select the desired (V10b_00.kdz) file; (The firmware .kdz file must have the name in this form!)
10. Click down left "Read phone information"
This will open "Read phone information" window. IN THAT WINDOW:
11. Click "Upgrade start". DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE!
LG Updater launches…..
12. Select Country="Different country" (unless you are in Korea) and Language as you wish
LG Mobile Updater Launches………. warning you and asking your permission to continue..
13. Follow LG Mobile Updater instructions…
Let the tool running for a few minutes through and be pacient!!
After the phone reboots first time, DO NOT UNPLUG USB CABLE!!!
WAIT!! Remove USB cable only after the log says that the flash was OK!
14. The flashing process is now finished.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
[…] LG Cell Phones Weblog Posted in LG Phones | Tags: Black, Flash, Optimus […]
hi do you have a stock firmware for KU5900 optimus black? or where to find one?
Can you ever post the source?