WARNING; This May and Will mess up your LG Optimus Black if you do not know what you are doing!
Factory Reset on LG Optimus Black through software menu: LG Android Phones
- Go the Home screen.
- Then select Menu.
- Next select Settings.
- Then select Privacy.
- Next choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then Select Reset Phone. If you want to erase the SD card too then ensure the checkbox Erase SD card is ticked.
- Put in the password when prompt.
- Now tap on Erase everything.
If you are not able to do the factory reset then what do you do? Don’t worry, you can do a hard reset on your LG Optimus Black. Here is the procedure on how to hard reset your LG Optimus Black with step by step instructions. LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Turn off your LG Optimus Black and reinsert the battery..
- Press and hold the Down Volume button.
- Then press and hold on the Power button until you see the device switch on.
- An on-screen instruction shall appears, and offer you the options to Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock. Use the Down Volume key and select Clear Storage.
- Next press the let go of the Power button.
- Confirm your choice by select Yes or No. Using the Volume key to make your selection.
Your LG Optimus Black should now begin to reset itself back to default manufacturer settings. LG-Optimus info
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts