You want to know how to get the LG Optimus 3D into recovery mode? There probably aren’t many reasons why you’d need to access recovery mode on your LG Optimus 3D at the moment, but you never know when it might come in handy. LG Android Phones
First of all, you need to install ClockworkMod app. I noticed nobody else really had a detailed step by step for noobs, so here you go: LG Phone Problem and Solution
All things you will need.
- A micro SD card (and a way to get files onto it)
- to be willing to void your warranty
How to install ClockworkMod on the LG Optimus 3D Steps:
- Download the ClockworkMod app
- Unzip the downloaded file to your microSD card. Your microSD card should contain a folder called recovery, and a file named update.zip. (This cannot be done using the internal memory with this download.)
- Turn off LG Optimus 3D
- Press the power button and the Volume+ button at the same time and release them when the Viewsonic splash screen pops up. You should see "Detect a recovery key pressed" pop up in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Watch it install. Your tablet will reboot when installation is complete.
If you want to get into LG Optimus 3D recovery mode, you need to shut down your device, then press the Power and Volume+ button (the same way you did to install CWMod). LG-Optimus info
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts