Here are the instructions on how to perform a Hard Reset on LG Optimus 3D if you are not familiar with the process. LG Android Phones
- From the main home screen, tap “Settings” menu, select “Privacy”
- Select "Master Reset"
- Then finally, Select "Factory data reset".
This will reset your LG Optimus 3D back to the Factory defaults just like it was when it came out of the box. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Caution: Do not select the Erase SD Card unless you want to erase all of your Data. Your phone is now ready to setup for use.
If your phone can’t been opened, frozen or bricked, and you want to hard reset it LG Optimus 3D, then: LG-Optimus info
- Turn off the phone, pull the battery out and put it back in.
- Hold the Volume Down button
- Then press and hold the Power button. The phone will turn itself on the recovery mode. (this mode requires you to install the CWM Recovery first)
- Select "wipe data/factory reset".
All data and applications will be deleted from the LG Optimus 3D. Once the wipe is complete, reboot your phone to have a nice day. LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus 3D Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts