I got myself a LG Optimus 2X Android Smartphone last Friday, but when i connect it to my PC (Win7) it can’t be installed properly. It says that it can’t find drivers for this product. I’m using the standard USB-cable that came with the LG Optimus 2X. I’ve searched the whole web, finally found a USB Driver for my LG Optimus 2X P990. LG Android Phones
Here is a link for LG Optimus 2X drivers for both x86(32bit) and x64, works on my WIN7 and MAC OS. Following is the download link:
For the above driver is not the latest usb driver (v2.2) for the LG Optimus 2X, so here I tell you about another great method by using LG Mobile Support Tool. LG Cell Phone Software
To install LG Optimus 2X P990 USB Driver (v2.3) via LG Mobile Support Tool Steps:
- Make sure the Optimus 2X Speed is not connected to your PC. LG-Optimus info
- Download and extract the LG Mobile Support Tool.
- Install the app. From the "Options & Help" menu, click "Country & Language", then select "Singapore" and language "English" and press OK.
- A list of models appears. The model number of the "Optimus 2X Speed" is LGP990, so find it in the list and double-click it.
- Wait until all the drivers have been installed and you receive a confirmation that everything’s finished.
- Plug the phone in to the USB cable to the computer.
- Launch app and click on install drivers. This will install the latest LG drivers.
LG Optimus 2X P990 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts