To perform a hard reset on your LG Optimus 2X, you must confirm these things.
- Why you want to do a hard reset? Something wrong with your phone?
- Have you backed up all user applications, user data on your LG Optimus 2X? These files will be eased after the reset. LG Android Phones
How to perform a hard reset on the LG Optimus 2X Steps:
When your LG Optimus 2X p990 is turned off, press and hold the Power + Volume down keys at the same time (for over ten seconds), the phone will turn on and perform factory reset immediately. Again, I warned you, after you perform Hard Reset, all your data and applications on your phone will be erased. This cannot be reversed. LG Phone Problem and Solution
How to perform a Factory Reset on the LG Optimus 2X Steps:
When your LG Optimus 2X p990 is turned on, try this:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus 2X P990 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts