You can set up your LG Optimus 2 as a Wi-Fi hotspot to provide portable, convenient internet access to other Wi-Fi enabled devices. LG Android Phones
Note: Use of Wi-Fi Hotspot requires subscription to an Advanced Modem feature. Please see lg-phones.com for details. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG Optimus 2 Wi-Fi Hotspot Setup:
- From the Home screen, press menu, and then tap Settings > Wireless & Networks.
- Tap Tethering & portable hotspot. Tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to put a check in the box. Tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings. Tap Configure Wi-fi hotspot.
- Enter a Network SSID name or use the default name.
- Choose the type of Security you would like to use and set the password (Wifi key) for your wireless hotspot. If you selected None in Security, you don’t need to enter a password. When finished, tap Save. (Note: The password is the access key other people need to enter on their device so they can connect and use your phone as a wireless hotspot. This will also prevent other people from accessing your hotspot without your permission. Selecting None for security is not recommended.)
- Ensure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked and return to the main screen. Your phone is ready to be used as a wireless router when you see the icon on the status bar. LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts