Are you living in the US and use the AT&T LG Nitro as your smartphone of choice? If you are, then you should be able to request the software update straight from that phone. The update obviously doesn’t bring Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but some enhancements and bug fixes.
The update (software version V10J) reaches your AT&T LG Nitro over-the-air at which point the phone will notify you to download and install it. If you’re impatient, you can always go to Settings > About phone > System updates and manually check if the update is available for you. If it isn’t, wait a few days and it should magically appear.
- Google Patch
- Improved performance on Mobile Hotspot
- Fixed Wi-Fi Hotspot issue where it would disconnect after short periods of time.
- Various Email Account Sync Improvements
- Resolved lockup during music playback.
- Resolved issue where new contact info is lost if home key is pressed before saving.
- Fixed issue where Calendar shows previous month with grayed out date highlighted.
- Preload application updates (see Application Version Summary for version info)
- Fixed application issue with playback of .amr audio files.
- Improved UI flow when adding image to contact
- Zoom feature improved when taking pictures
- Fixed issue where video capture ends abruptly when trying to send video MMS using Capture video option.
- Various bug fixes
LG Nitro Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts