LG has launched the dual SIM variant of its latest Nexus 5X smartphone in Kuwait. Unlike the global variant, the Nexus 5X for Kuwait has two nano SIM slots with Dual Active support, so that you can use data and voice calling on either SIMs simultaneously.
Other features exactly similar to the single SIM global variant of the smartphone, including a 5.2-inch full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels at 423 ppi), a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 12.3-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel shooter on the front, a 2,700 mAh battery and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The 16GB version of the LG Nexus 5X is priced at KWD 145 ($477 or €437 approx.) It goes on sale starting today. No word on global launch of this dual SIM variant yet.
LG Nexus 5X Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts
- Black Friday: Amazon discounts newest LG Nexus 5X by up to $80
- LG Nexus 5X pre-orders start in Europe, shipping on November 9
- LG Nexus 5X from Google Play Store starts shipping on October 22 in the US
- LG Nexus 5X is now up for pre-order in India
- Carphone Warehouse announces availability of the LG Nexus 5X 32GB