This is not a drill! Android 5.0 Lollipop factory image for LG Nexus 5 is now available for download from Android Developers. The build number of the release is LRX21O. This means if you own the Google Nexus 5 you can manually flash these images instead of waiting for the OTA update.
How to flash your Nexus 5 to Android 5.0 Lollipop:
- Download and unpack the Lollipop image package from Google to the Android SDK/platform-tools folder on your computer
- On your phone, go to Settings > Development options and switch the toggle on. Then enable USB debugging under the "Debugging" menu group.
- Power off your phone.
- Start up the bootloader by holding down volume up, volume down and power on your device.
- When the menu loads, plug your Nexus 5 into your computer.
- On your computer, open up a command prompt or terminal window.
- Using the command line, navigate to the Android SDK/platform-tools folder
- On Windows, type: flash-all.bat
- … or on Mac, type: ./flash-all.sh
- … or on Linux, type: ./flash-all.sh
Your device will be wiped and set up with a clean install of Android 5.0.
- Enjoy some delicious Lollipop!
Google LG Nexus 5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts