LG Nexus 4now receive a new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean based custom ROM MoDaCo. The MoDaCo Custom ROM are based on official ROMs. A MCR release is designed to feel like a stock ROM with optimisations, tweaks and complimentary additions that enhance the user experience.
LG Nexus 4 MoDaCo Custom ROM feature list:
- Based on the 4.2.1 / JOP40D release, updated, rebuilt, compressed and optimised with the MCR build system.
- De-odexed… re-odexable.
- Enhanced Quick Settings
- Enhanced Power Menu
- Apps aren’t disabled on boot
- Legacy Play Store
- Legacy browser and Flash
- Patched Google Wallet
- Facebook sync support
- init.d support on boot
- Alternative appstores (Amazon and SlideMe Market)
- ‘TweakDeck’ – Tweetdeck, fixed
- Titanium Backup preinstalled
- MoDaCo Boot Logo
In order to use the MoDaCo Custom ROM you must have a custom recovery installed. Such as CWM or TWRP.
This tutorial is only for LG Nexus 4. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. Instilling this ROM at your own risk.
- Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
How to install MoDaCo Custom ROM on LG Nexus 4 Steps:
- Download the zip file of your choice from the links below (or the online kitchen) and copy to your sdcard.
- Reboot your phone in recovery mode
- PERFORM A BACKUP FROM THE MENU
- Select the option to apply an update zip, and select the zip file you copied to the internal sd card! Remember that due to the 4.2 user changes, you may need to change to the ’0′ directory in recovery to find the zip!
MoDaCo Custom ROM for LG Nexus 4 Downloads:
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts