Okay, if you are a new user of the LG Nexus 4, you will need these drivers to use ADB or Fastboot. The Senior Member of xda forum, Stryder5 has extracted the drivers and put it into a rar file for us to easy use it.
How to install the LG Nexus 4 drivers Steps:
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Follow these steps if you haven’t plugged your phone into your computer before.
1. Download the file.
2. Extra the files into a folder.
3. Plug your phone in.
4. When prompted, select to browse your computer to manually install the driver.
5. Navigate to and select the usb_driver folder to install the drivers.
If you already installed other drivers and they don’t work for you. Download the drivers below and follow these steps:
1. Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
2. Plug your phone into your computer.
3. Go to Device Manager on your computer and locate your device. It will either be under “Android Devices” or “Other Devices” depending whether drivers have been installed or not.
4. Right click on your phone and select “Uninstall.”
5. In the box that appears, check the option to “Delete the driver software for this device.”
6. Go back to Device Manager and refresh.
7. Locate your phone and right click to select “Update Driver Software.”
8. Manually install the drivers by picking the folder of the files you downloaded.
9. Unplug your phone and restart your computer.
10. Plug it back in and everything should work.