The AT&T LG Monaco is on it’s way. The LG Monaco is a brand new side-slider phone, which reveals a full QWERTY keyboard when opened. On the positive side, the smartphone will be probably be launched in 2010. Running on Windows Mobile 7, this handset is very successful for AT&T, especially selling to the youth. LG Cell phone Previews
The LG Monaco has a standard side-slider phone design that measures 4.45 x 2.17 x 0.61 inch and weighs 4.48 oz (127g). The LG Monaco is a full-touch phone features include a sliding QWERTY keyboard, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, and more.
LG Monaco phone photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Monaco technical specifications:
- Network: GSM 900, 1800, 1900, HSDPA 2100 (3G)
- Display Type and Size: 3.2-inch 480×800 touchscreen (that’s a little under the 3.5-inch requirement).
- Windows Mobile 7.
- Resolution: Dialing, Commands, Recording, Speaker Phone
- 5MP camera with autofocus.
- Music player: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AMR , Windows Media Player
- Video Playback: MPEG4, WMV, H.263, H.264
- Memory: microSD (TransFlash) card slot (up to 8GB)
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR.
- 1,500 mAh battery
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts