Here are some download mirrors I found for the LG Layla GM750 Firmwares:
- GM750 GM750AT-00-V10g-530-01-DEC-04-2009+0
- GM750h GM750hAT-00-V10a-TFO-XXX-APR-13-2010+0
- GM750Q GM750QAT-00-V10d-724-00-FEB-14-2010+0
- GM750J GM750JAT-00-V10c-454-XX-JAN-19-2010+0
Steps to Flash LG Layla GM750: LG Cell Phone Software
- Download LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:\DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed).
- Install LG USB Modem Driver, connect the phone to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed.
- You’ll need firmware in DZ format and the correct DLL for your model.
- Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS (for example) from C:\DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
- Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Download Configuration. Click OK.
- Click START in main window and connect the phone in Emergency download mode. How? http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-gm750-layla-emergency-mode.html
What is the Emergency Download Mode? Qualcomm phones support a special mode named emergency download mode. In this mode, minimum units for downloading is occured so that users can download the images again in case of emergency situation. AMSS Modem, Media and Module Images won’t be flashed in this mode. You may need it when the phones not power on normally/incorrectly flashed earlier etc.
WARNING!!: This guide is not only dangerous if you don’t follow them to the point, but also void the warranty on your phone!! Following these steps incorrectly can brick or otherwise damage your phone!! I have no responsibility to what happens to your LG Layla GM750! Good luck. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG GM750 Layla Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts