An unnamed LG Windows Phone with a press image that was leaked in the middle of last month, and now we have noticed it will come to Verizon as the ‘LG Lancet’.
Below you can see what purportedly is a leaked press render of the Verizon’s upcoming LG Lancet. This device will run the Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 (not the latest Windows 10), and it will bring some Android ‘innovation’ features include:
- Knock On – Wake the screen or put it back to sleep with two taps
- Soft Light | Gesture Shot – Take great selfies with an illuminated screen or a simple hand motion (open/close fist)
Looking at the specs revealed by the second photo, we notice that we’re dealing with a 4.5-inch mid-range smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 OS.
Among its specs we have an "ergonomic design" with rounded edges, a 4.5-inch (854×480) TFT display, a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 CPU, an 8 MP rear camera, 1 GB of RAM.
LG Lancet Specifications (Verizon Wireless, unannounced)
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- Display size: 4.5-inches
- Display resolution: 854 x 480
- Internal storage: 8GB (4GB usable)
- microSD card slot: Yes (microSDXC compatible)
- Dimensions: 5.11 in x 2.55 in x 0.42 in
- Weight: 143g
- Battery: 2100mAh
- Rear camera: 8MP (1080p video recording)
- Front camera: VGA
- Network: CDMA LTE
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n
- LG features: Knock On (double tap to wake), QuickMemo, Gesture Shot (front facing camera only), Soft Light for selfies (front facing camera only), Live Shot (LG camera only)
We have no idea about any potential release date or price, or if this will even become "official" any time soon.
Source Windows Central
LG Lancet Windows Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts