LG is one of the most popular brands in the technology market and the company is doing very well in the smartphone. We’ve been hearing faint whispers that LG is working on the next Google Nexus 5 device. Today the Korean site Daum.net claims that LG is in fact working on the Nexus 5. Although there is no announcement on the company’s website at the moment.
Rumored specs for the LG Nexus 5 include:
- 5.2″ OLED Display with 1920×1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz
- 3GB LPDDR3 Ram
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera by OmniVision (4k video recording @30FPS, 1080p video recording @60FPS, Real Time HDR & HDR video recording, optical image stabilization, BSI 2.0)
- 2.1MP front camera (1080p video recording @30FPS)
- 3300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Front positioned stereo speakers
- Qualcomm RF360 (LTE 150 Mbps & HSPA+)
- Integrated DVB-T / ATSC-antenna
- Gesture like controls (navigation, zoom, etc)
Of course, if LG is doing a Nexus 5, it may replace the old Nexus 4 in the lineup. What do you guys think of the new device?
LG Nexus 5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts