Verizon has officially announced release details for the LG Intuition. The subscribers will be able to able to pick up the LG Intuition at their local retail stores starting on September 6th for $199.99 with a two-year contract.
In terms of specs, the LG Intuition (Verizon’s version of the LG Optimus Vu) features Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 1.5 GHz dual-core MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU and 1GB of RAM. The full press release follows below.
- 5-inch display with high-definition detail
- 4:3 aspect ratio to fully use the screen size and eliminate dead space
- 650 NIT display provides excellent legibility and sharp details even in direct sunlight
- The Notebook app turns the Intuition into a virtual notepad for creating documents which, can include text, drawings, images, annotations, video and voice clips
- Business ready with enterprise grade security, corporate data encryption with Data-at-Rest Encryption (DARE), secure multi-headed VPN for corporate network connections, remote wipe capability and more
- Suite of Amazon apps includes Kindle, Shopping, MP3, Zappos, IMDB and Audible so customers can watch movie trailers, download audio books, shopping and more
- 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting
- Enhanced camera features include voice commands to take a picture, continuous shot to take 6 shots with one tap and panorama shot to merge horizontal shots.
- Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM
- Mobile Hotspot – Share a 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Bluetooth® Version 3.0 + HS
- NFC support
- SmartShare – Share media wirelessly to DLNA®-enabled devices
The LG Intuition will be available for $599.99 outright and $199.99 respectively with a new two-year customer agreement. It’s going to be released online Sept. 6 and in stores Sept. 10.
LG Intuition Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts