The uninstall processes on LG Incite mobile phone are not complicated, three ways you can choose below according to situation/setup. LG Phone Problem and solution
1. Uninstall Apps Using ActiveSync LG-Incite info
For Windows XP and below users will want to use the ActiveSync program. You can download ActiveSync 4.5 here.
Once downloaded and installed on your desktop ActiveSync uninstalls are one of the easiest ways to remove unwanted programs, simply follow the directions below:
- Connect your LG Incite to ActiveSync
- Click on the "Tools" option
- Click Add/Remove Programs
- At this point you’ll see a screen that lists all of your devices programs, each program will have a checkbox to the left of the programs name and all of your programs will have a checkmark located next to their names.
- Take out the checkmark in each program box you’d like to uninstall.
- Click "OK"
It’s really that simple, your LG Incite will take a moment to uninstall the unwanted Windows Mobile Apps you chose and then you’re done.
2. Uninstall Apps Using Windows Mobile Device Center
If you’re a Windows Vista desktop user there’s no reason to download ActiveSync, partly because it won’t work, but more importantly because Windows Vista comes standard with the Windows Mobile Device Center, a device to desktop sync application that functions in much the same way as ActiveSync 4.5.
Uninstalling Apps with Windows Mobile Device Center is a simple process if you follow the quick steps below:
- Connect your LG Incite via USB to your desktop to launch the application.
- Click on the "Programs And Services" option
- Click the "More" option, You will now see a program box similar to the one found with ActiveSync 4.5.
- Each program will have a box with a checkmark, find the programs you’d like to uninstall and uncheck that box.
- Click "OK"
The unchecked programs will now uninstall from your device, its really that simple.
3. Uninstall Programs Directly From Your Windows Mobile Device.
You don’t have to use a computer to delete programs from your LG Incite, if you’re on the go uninstalling apps directly from your system once again involves only a few quick steps.
- Go to your "Start" button
- Go to "Settings"
- You’ll see a "System" tab, click on that tab.
- Then go to "Remove Programs"
- Choose the Application you want to remove and highlight it.
- Click "Remove"
Your LG Incite will now remove the highlighted application.
Personally I usually use my computer for deleting apps just in case anything goes wrong during the uninstall process, however i’ve rarely heard of people running into Windows Mobile uninstall issues when doing so from their devices.
The 3 uninstall options listed above are the easiest ways to uninstall apps from your Windows Mobile based Pocket PC and Smartphone devices.
If these steps don’t work your best bet may be to use the "Clear Storage" option on your Windows Mobile device and start your device with the standard fresh install, but hopefully it doesn’t come to that.
LG cell Phone – Related Posts