If you have been experiencing an error message when attempting to access Media Net or Netfront Browser on the LG Incite (CT810), simply follow the steps below to download the correction to your PC and then to your phone. LG Cell Phone Software
Active Sync is required to complete this process. If ActiveSync is not installed please install before proceeding. LG-Incite info
To download the latest version visit: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/activesync-download.mspx
Or Active Sync can be installed from startup disc that came with the device.
Once Active sync has been installed successfully; download file to computer. The following Operating Systems are supported:
– Windows XP
– Windows Vista
– Windows 7
– Download the Browser Update to your PC.
– Save file to your PC. (Desktop for easy access)
– Connect device to PC via USB cable.
– ActiveSync will automatically open.
– If ActiveSync does not open launch ActiveSync from Program list.
– In active sync window select Explore option.
– Select My Windows Mobile-Based Device
– Copy/Paste or Drag and Drop the file that was saved to desktop (or location selected in to Mobile Device
Note: The file can be placed on the Storage Card
– If ‘File Conversion’ message appears, select OK
Device will restart automatically. Once the device powers on, select the browser icon, or select Browser from the start menu.
Note: If you changed your default browser to IE, you may change it back to Media Net (Netfront Browser).
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts