The LG HBM-770 Bluetooth Headset is designed for customers who want to enjoy comfort and a load of new features! This headset is not only lightweight but also offers easy pairing, last number redial, and voice dialing. In addition, the LG HBM-770 echo cancellation and noise suppression, with up to 6 hours of talk time and 350 hours of standby time. LG Cell Phone Accessories
LG HBM-770 Features and Specifications
- Up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 350 hours of standby time
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (enhanced data rate)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: Headset and Handsfree
- Operating range of up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Functions: answer, reject, and ending calls, voice dial support*, call waiting support*, last number redial (*phone dependent)
- Auto reconnect
LG HBM-770 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG HBM-770 Pairing the LG HBM-770
- With the Power off, press and hold the PWR button for 1 second, to turn on the HBM-770.
- The Headset will enter Auto-Reconnect mode, for 10 seconds (If your headset has been previously paired to the handset, the headset will automatically reconnect to the handset, when the HBM-770 is powered on.)
- After 10 seconds, the HBM-770 will automatically enter Paring Mode.
- When the headset enters Pairing Mode, the LED indicator will show a solid blue light
- Using your handset, find the Bluetooth Menu and "search for" or "add" new devices.
- Select "LG HBM-770" from the list of devices and pair it with your handset.
- When asked for the Pass/PIN code during the pairing procedure, please enter "0000" (4 Zeros).
- Once pairing has completed successfully, you will hear a beep.
- After pairing successfully, be sure to "Connect" to the LG HBM-770.
- If you want to pair with a different device in the future, the Headset must be placed in Pairing Mode.
Buy.com offers the OEM LG HBM-770 Bluetooth Headset in Black for $14.99. With free shipping, that’s the lowest total price we could find by $3.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts