LG has just announced another high-end Android flagship – LG GX. Initially available in South Korea only, the new phone is pretty much on par with the refreshed “LG Optimus Pro”.
LG GX Specifications:
- Size: 150.6 x 76.1 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 167g
- Color: Black, White
- Network: LTE / HSPA / EV-DO / VoLTE (U +), 2.6GHz broadband LTE support
- Chipset: Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display
- Camera: 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front facing camera
- Battery: 3,140 mAh battery
- Memory: 32GB of built-in memory, 2GB of RAM
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, NFC, LTE, LG smart TVs, Q Remote, etc.
No word on pricing or when/whether this bad boy will ever leave the shores of Korean peninsula. Guess we’ll have some answers within a week.
LG GX Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts