Hi, guys, been through the hassle of getting my windows (Vista 32) and (win7 64) to get to know my LG GW620 Eve / Etna like everyone else. However, I finally came up with a solution that worked on both . LG-Eve/Etna/Intouch Max info
Here is the tutorial on how your LG GW620 Eve / Etna works both on windows (Vista 32) and (win7 64): LG Android Phones
- turn Debug mode on before proceeding
- plug the USB in.
- install the device regularly, (with out using any modem drivers). it should install as a "USB Composite Device" and two other uninstalled devices (yes it should fail to install the other two).
- go to Control Panel-> System -> Device Manager. you’ll see two USB MODEM devices (under Modems!) as unknown devices with a (!) mark.
- select the second one (the bottom one) and then right click and select "update driver software…". then choose "Browse my computer for driver software" then "Let me pick from a list of device….." then "Have a disk" then.. oh it stops here haha..
- now browse the driver selection screen to the .inf file located in the "\android-sdk-windows\usb_driver" folder. (i.e. "android_winusb.inf")
- select it and it’ll display three drivers (Andriod ADB, Andriod Interface ADB, and a third one I can’t remember now).
- Select the first one (Andriod ADB) and it then select "install this driver anyway"
- proceed with running the "adb shell" located in the sdk folder. you can also use "adb devices" to see if the device is recognized.
Just as a side note, the adb file has to run "As an Administrator" in order to "pull" or "push" anything to the device. LG Phone Problem and Solution
I hope this solves the mystery for others. Thank you everyone for the efforts! what a wonderful community we have!! cheers!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts