Here is the LG GM730 V20h_00 SINGAPORE 2010-03-2 WIn MOB 6.5 firmware for someone really need it. The file is about 120M, so it won’t spent you much time, and this firmware works great on the LG GM730, Have a good time! LG Cell Phone Software
LG GM730 WM6.5 Firmware Download
How to install the firmware onto your LG GM730 Steps:
Originally Posted by "chartreux" on xda.developers.com
ok I managed to update my GM730 via KP500-Utils.
quite tricky but this is the closest upgrade process with standard LG update process. below is the steps:
1. run LGUserCSTool.exe –> start update and when there is a prompt [Close] [Next] choose [Close]. basically you just need to be in emergency mode screen.
2. unplug the usb and plug in back again.
3. run KP500-Utils-EN
4. choose I and extract the V20H_00.kdz to V20H_00.cab
5. choose J and type GM730 follow by cab name and firmware name (V20H_00)
6. the Phone Update software will start to extract V20H_00.cab file in this folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LGMOBILEAX\Phone
7. wait until finish as the normal process update from LG
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts