You may need to hard reset your LG Glimmer UX830 to make it work if you encounter difficulties in playing the phone. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Caution: Perform a hard reset on your LG Glimmer UX830. These steps will clear all data and settings off the device. Remember to always maintain a backup profile before hard reset or flash. LG-Bliss info
How to reset your LG Glimmer UX830 to the factory default settings steps:
- Touch manual
- Touch setting
- Touch phone settings
- Touch security
- Enter the four-digit lock code.
- Touch 5 Touch Default Reset .
- Read the disclaimer and touch OK to continue.
- A message will pop up that says “User preference will be restored to factory default.”
- Touch Yes
- Follow the instructions to finish resetting you phone.
LG Glimmer UX830 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts