The LG Genesis, is one of the mid-range Android smartphones offered by US Cellular, and it launched many months ago. The LG Genesis is a side-slider smartphone with two displays and QWERTY keyboard. It features include a 3.5-inch external touchscreen display and 3.2" internal display, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Android 2.2 Froyo. LG Android Phones
LG Genesis USB Driver Download: Genesis Drivers
How to transfer data by using the USB cable Steps:
- Download the USB drivers from the this site.
- UNPLUG the Genesis from the USB port on your PC, then run the installer.
- When installation is complete, plug the phone back into the USB port, and you should see your windows machine configuring the drivers. It will report when the "Device is ready to use"
- Make sure your LG Genesis is in "Mass Storage" Mode and you should see another Hard drive on your PC now.
- Open the New drive and copy files to and drom it as needed. When done, Make sure you "Safely Remove" (Dismount) the microSD from the PC and turn off Mass Storage mode on your LG Genesis. LG Cell Phone Software
LG Genesis Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts