LG’s only just getting started with the launch of their flagship LG G4, but a spin-off device made for lighter pockets is already on tap. The South Korean company has officially announced the LG G4 Beat in some markets, and G4s in others (Europe and the CIS region)in some markets, and G4s in others (Europe and the CIS region).
Here’s the makeup of the device LG’s hoping will help satiate that particular sector of the market:
- Chipset: a 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p IPS LCD display
- Memory: 8GB expandable storage / 1.5GB RAM / MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 8MP/13MP with Color Spectrum Sensor and Laser Auto Focus / Front 5MP with Gesture Interval Shot
- Battery: 2,300 mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with LG UX 4.0
- Size: 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85 mm
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, FC, and GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
Pricing details are still unknown and LG will leave it up to local markets to make that announcement.
LG G4 Beat Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts