During IFA 2014 late last month, LG unveiled a new smartphone called the G3 Stylus and now the company is ready to unleash them to the market. The LG G3 Stylus is being offered to folks in Brazil as early as this week. Rollout in Latin America, Asia and other locations will commence in the coming weeks.
The LG G3 Stylus packs a 1.3GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 CPU, a 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540) display, 8GB internal storage (expandable), 1GB RAM, 13MP rear shooter with 1.3MP FFC and a 3,000mAh battery. It will run Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box and come with LG’s Knock Code unlock feature.
Pricing isn’t detailed yet. The LG G3 Stylus will be released in white, black and gold.
- Chipset: 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: 3G
- Colors: Black / White / Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen
LG G3 Stylus Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts