After its initial announcement yesterday, the LG G3 Beat (F470S/F470K/F470L) is now available in South Korea, where SKT, KT, and LG U+ are all offering it as of today, July 18. The handset is offered in three colors: black, white, and gold.
Here is a quick rundown of the specs.
- 4G LTE / HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- 5.0-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720, 294ppi)
- Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 400 processor 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
- an 8MP rear camera with Laser Auto Focus and a 1.3MP front facing camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/Glonass, NFC, USB 2.0
- 8GB of Storage / 1GB of RAM / MicroSD card slot
- 2,540mAh (removable) Battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat from the get-go
- 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm
- 134 g
So, LG is now launching the G3 Beat in South Korea, with other Asian countries joining shortly after. Europe and CIS countries will in the weeks that follow.
Update: LG blog on Germany said that they will launch the LG G3 Beat (G3 S) in the upcoming weeks, priced at €349.
LG G3 Beat Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts