LG has just issued a press release announcing the availability of its latest smartphone – the LG G2 Mini. The device will be released in a variety of other markets in April, including Europe, parts of Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
Pricing details for the LG G2 Mini have not been mentioned for the launch yet, but considering the handset is not a flagship device as the G2, you can expect to see a retail price of €350 ($480, £290).
The LG G2 Mini is a mid-range handset by 2014 standards. Depending on the region in which the phone is released, LG will be offering three different variations of the G2 mini.
Full specs below:
- Chipset (Depending on locations): a quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU or a quad-core 1.7GHz Nvidia Tegra 4i CPU
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage
- Display: a 4.7-inch 540×960 IPS touchscreen
- Camera: Rear 8/13 MP (Depending on locations) with LED Flash / Front 1.3MP
- Connection: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC (Depending on locations)
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 2,440 mAh
LG G Flex Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts