If you are the LG G2 users and your device having problems and you can not finish it, maybe factory reset (also called a hard reset or master reset) can help you to solve it.
Caution: Performing a factory reset will delete all of your personal data, photographs, installations, contacts. So be careful and don’t forget to make a backup of all your important file and data.
Factory Resetting the Sprint LG G2:
- With the handset turned off, press and hold the Volume Down key.
- With the Volume Down key held, press and hold the Power key.
- Release both keys when the Home, Back, and Menu keys light up.
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll to and highlight wipe data/factory reset, then press the Power key.
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll to and highlight Yes –delete all user data, then press the Power key.
- Once the wipe is complete, press the Power key to select reboot system now.
- The master reset is now complete. The handset will restart.
Factory Resetting the Verizon LG G2:
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume down button and the Power button.
- When the LG logo is displayed release the Power button only then immediately press and hold the Power button again.
- Release both buttons when the Factory hard reset screen displays.
- Press the Power button to continue.
- Press the Power button to confirm that the hard reset is desired.
Factory Resetting the T-Mobile LG G2:
- Power off the device and ensure it is not connected to any USB cables.
- At the same time, press and hold the following keys for 8 seconds:
- Power key
- Volume down key
- When the LG Logo is displayed, release and then immediately re-hold the Power key.
- When the ‘FACTORY HARD RESET’ screen displays, release the keys.
- Press the Power key to reset or one of the Volume keys to cancel.
- Press the Power key to confirm the reset. The reset will start immediately.
LG G2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts