No a long time ago, we saw the AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint variants of the LG G2 device receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Finally, it’s time for the LG G2 owners on Verizon to join in on the festivities. Verizon today officially announced that device is getting the latest version of Android as well, build VS98024A.
Rolling out to customers’ handsets starting today, Android 4.4.2 brings about a host of new improvements.
- Color Adjustment has been added
- ‘Magnification Gestures’ label is now ‘Touch Zoom’ label
- ‘Shades’ label is now ‘Screen Shades’ label
- ‘Captions’ have been added
- ‘Touch and Hold Delay’ is now ‘Touch Feedback Time
- ‘Speak Passwords’ label is now ‘Read Passwords’ label
- ‘Power Button Ends Call’ label is now ‘Power Key Ends Call’ label
- ‘Easy Access’ label is now ‘Accessibility Settings Shortcut’ label
The OTA Update is not available yet now. LG G2 users can use the “Verizon Software Upgrade Assistant Tool to install the update.
Plug in LG G2 to your Windows PC using a USB cable. You should be prompted to install it automatically. From there, follow all the prompts and you should be well on your way to KitKat.
Verizon LG G2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Source: Verizon (pdf)
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts